Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2022

ASC in a Diamond (Japan) Tin-Litho 1963 Ford Galaxy Highway Patrol Car No. 8511

I can potentially do a circus post several times a day, every day, for the next few months but that can get monotonous so every so often we just gonna hafta break up the routine! :-) 

Here is an awesome tin-litho battery operated Highway Patrol car from the Japanese firm of ASC (in a diamond) from the 1963-'64 era. I bought this years ago because it reminded of one I had as a kid - only the light dome on my old car was more rounded, like a bubble gum machine. This car uses two 'D' cell batteries, runs forward, the dome light works, and it has one heckuva cool siren!! It measures  9 3/4" (24.76cm) L x 4" (10.16cm) W x 2 5/8" (6.66cm) H (to top of roof). I did a Y'allTube video of this not long ago and will post here as well. Enjoy! Opa Fritz






























No comments:

Post a Comment