Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2022

CIRCUS TIME, TRAIN TIME: The Wagons Roll Into Deer Crest for World Circus Day 5 Apr 2022

Circus advertising trains, circus passenger trains, now finally a circus train full of flat cars loaded with wagons as the Lionel General was again pressed into service to haul this short string of flats. This whole parade thing was done back in March thru May when I had w-a-y more wagons than I did flat cars to haul them on. Since then, I've been able to grow the fleet of flat cars enough such that a much longer consist can be run once my larger layout is up and running again. As a bonus, while I was messing with all these circus toys, World Circus Day fell on the 5 of April, just about in the middle of this time frame. Enjoy! Opa Fritz




No comments:

Post a Comment