Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

CIRCUS TIME: 1924 vintage original magazine photo Aerial View Of Big Tent Circus Dayton, Ohio

 Sorry for the delay in posting folks. This week was my grand baby's birthday so I've been a tad bit pre-occupied! I haven't been totally lax because I did manage to scan a whole bunch of photos for some upcoming posts. Today's post however is a follow-up to one I made last week. This picture was posted along with several other's culled from the Internet and fleaBay, but now I can say it's mine! Yay! This was a fleaBay offering which I snapped up and scanned so that you can enjoy a higher resolution photo of it. There's no indication of the actual magazine this was pulled from but the seller attributed it as dating from 1924. The reverse page of this photo is included here as well because I thought it was a pretty cool shot! We're still on the subject of tents and the tent layout as a whole, after which an a attempt will be made to cover a few toy tents. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


1924 vintage original magazine photo Aerial View Of McCook Field (reverse side of circus tent pic)  Dayton, Ohio





No comments:

Post a Comment