Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Banner Equipment Hauler (red-yellow) with Tractor (OD) - HP

Here's another set of photos taken years ago - 2018 to be precise - that were on my computer and hadn't even been edited. 

Many years ago I had been really hot-&-heavy into collecting vehicles of all kinds and in all sizes and scales. Banner Plastics had put out a series of construction and military vehicles in the '50s that I found fascinating at the time. My goal was to find an all olive drab equipment hauler with olive drab tractor that would fit in with my military collection but then I just sort of got distracted and no longer pursued it. I did end up with an all grass green hauler which was posted here on 6 Jan 2017. Then, sometime after that, I acquired the hauler we'll look at today with the red tractor and yellow trailer. I took the OD tractor that was already in the collection and plopped it on top of the trailer and voilà, a complete set. The hauler measures 9 1/2" (24.13cm) L x 1 1/2" (3.81cm) W x 2" (5.08cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz













No comments:

Post a Comment