Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

THE STAMPEDE': Fun With Job Lot Finds and Playing With My Western Toys - Pt 2

Trying to get a feel for what I wanted the scene to look like as the horses go stampeding through town. Somehow the flatness of the buildings wasn't appealing to me.



Not too bad, but also not what I was looking for



Okay - now I'm feeling it!
The Old West vide is really hitting me now. The 'flat' buildings have been replaced. The MPC streetfront has been folded to give it the 3d look vs. being splayed out flat against the backdrop. Also, the early style MPC Western buildings have been deployed on the board. The camera angles are better as well - it's all coming together.





There's a bit more to do though - stay tuned for Pt3. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


No comments:

Post a Comment