Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Going Home (Arden Toys Avion Lazer - Argentina)

I started today putting the cart before the horse by posting the toy first and now posting the artwork. 

Once you start building up a library of .PNG images, it's fun to see what kind of artwork can come out of it. I don't spend that much time out in The Cave photographing and playing and when it's hot outside (we hit 114°F/45.55°C this week), The Cave gets a tad uncomfortable. Also too, Bettina and my granddaughter want to spend time with Opa so nearly all the photo taking I do for the blog is accomplished during a narrow 1-3 hour window during the early morning. Photo editing work is done in the afternoon and evening when I'm able to jump on the computer after Bettina leaves it for a second or two - she's a computer junkie! LOL Anywho - Enjoy! Opa Fritz



No comments:

Post a Comment