Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

PIRATES: Marx Pirate Set Pieces - Repos?

I started getting into Pirates some months back. It began when I wanted to expand my MPC collection into another era. I was searching for anything Pirate-related, not just MPC, and buying budget friendly lots at first like the lot posted here (don't worry, there will be plenty of MPC to come). Apparently these are repops from Marx of Miami (aka ReMarx,Modern Marx, etc.) made during the '90s. I have no clue what colors original Marx pieces came in or how many poses there were, so that'll be a little research project for me. The figures in this lot are 60mm and the crocodile is 9 3/4" (24.76cm) L and it's mouth opens wide to accept any Pirate that strays too far into its territory! Until then - Enjoy!


Typical of the original Marx tooling, these Pirates look awesome. I'll have to be on the search for a complete set now.




No comments:

Post a Comment