Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

PIRATES: MPC 60mm Ringhand Pirate Pose 1 Left Hand Raised

One of the ways I make sense of not only my collection, but what products any given company produced, is by photos. I buy a job lot, segregate figures into identical poses, and then sort through the colors. The photos that follow were taken after getting that first job lot of Pirates back in March of this year. There were four poses of Pirates and two British and while the Pirates came in multiple colors, the Red Coats were strictly, well - red! Here's the first pose I photographed, so therefore it is 'Pose 1' for that reason alone. The job lot had four different colors but you can bet MPC made a rainbow of colors for these guys. Also, at this time I had no accessories to go with the figures so these are unadorned. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



Pose 1 - Black













Pose 1 - Blue













Pose 1 - Red













Post 1 - Yellow












No comments:

Post a Comment