Pages

Monday, September 4, 2023

Back To Hogwarts: The Noble Collection #NN8560 THE ELDER Wand

Here's another piece of my small collection given to me as a Christmas present last year - THE ELDER Wand. A present from my eldest daughter, who 's not a Harry Potter follower, she managed to pick the best wand of all those made from the movies. Probably because the box had a picture of an old guy (Albus Dumbledore) on it! LOL The wand measures 15 3/4" (40cm) L and made of cold cast resin. Going through The Noble Collection catalog included with the wand, there are stands available for displaying the wands. I'm not sure how far this whole Harry Potter thing is going to go so I'll hold off on buying any of those for now. Enjoy! Opa Fritz










There are two sets of runes that repeat as you turn the wand




Nice detailing mimicking the wand as seen in the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment