Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

PIRATES: Excalibur Hobbies Pirate Fleet - Pt 1

The now defunct Excalibur Hobbies had produced a number of recasts like this Pirate Ship fleet. I vaguely remember Excalibur from back in the day but I have no idea what happened to them. There are a couple of facebook groups labeled for Excalibur Hobbies but they're insubstantial. Upon Googling it, a link to a website provided leads nowhere. All that being said, occasionally MIB examples can still be found out there.

This set has:

-Large Pirate Ship

-Small Pirate Ship

-2 Rowboats with oars, gangplank, and lanterns

-Sprue of MPC ringhand Pirates with accessories in green - a HTF color nowadays

I'll Post this set in several installments. Enjoy! Opa Fritz




When I took this photo I cheated! Only four lanterns come with the set but I culled a couple more from my other sets to outfit the boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment