Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Back To Hogwarts: A Sweet Gift, Lego's Set No. 76400 Hogwarts Carriage and Thestrals (2022) - Pt 1

Okay, okay, I know: technically "Return to Hogwarts" month was last month but hey, when you're a Potterhead any month (or any week for that matter) is Return to Hogwarts time!

Sooo, yesterday my grand daughter and her mother went to Wal-Mart. My grand baby (at nine years old she's not a 'baby' any more - except to Oma and Opa - she'll always be our baby!) had a few dollars burning a hole in her pocket and, according to her, couldn't decide what to buy. Then, all of a sudden she says to her mother, "Opa's always nice to us, I'm going to buy him something." She went straight to the Lego section of the toy department and picked this Hogwarts Carriage and Thestrals set for me! Awwwwwww 💓💓💓 She's my little Schatzie! 😀

AND, can you believe it, this is my very first Lego set that belongs to me! I wasn't into Lego when I was younger (and back then in the Stone Age, they weren't all that exciting to begin with). My kids had Lego sets that I bought them, but I have never owned a set of my own! Oh brother, I just thought of something: this may send me down a path I'm not ready for yet! 

I'll wait until she gets home from school to see if she wants to help assemble it and I'll keep you posted. Until then - Enjoy! Opa Fritz






No comments:

Post a Comment