Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Back To Hogwarts: A Sweet Gift, Lego's Set No. 76400 Hogwarts Carriage and Thestrals (2022) - Pt 3 FINAL

Here's what came of the photo shoot with my new Harry Potter Lego set. I love it and now am thinking of picking up maybe one or two (or three, or four, or...) more sets! LOL Enjoy! Opa Fritz


The Quibbler is of course the newspaper Luna's dad publishes






Okay - I have to admit I goofed here: You'll notice Luna is holding The Quibbler right side up but she normally reads it upside down! Sorry - force of habit on my part, I mean, I'm not in the habit of reading newspaper's upside down myself.

You can remove the harness piece from Momma Thestral and replace it with one of the extra bricks included so that she can be posed without that thing hanging from here. However, I didn't do that this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment