Pages

Friday, October 6, 2023

Back To Hogwarts: A Sweet Gift, Lego's Set No. 76400 Hogwarts Carriage and Thestrals (2022) - Pt 2

My grand daughter and I spent a nice evening assembling this set. She assembled the tree while I tackled the carriage and figures. She struggled a bit because she's not used to reading instruction manuals or Legos, but she came through like a champ. I struggled a bit trying to read the instructions upside down! LOL (the booklet was facing my grand daughter while I sat across the kitchen table from her trying to read it upside down). In the end, it all turned out just fine. After these photos were taken, I took another series of pics in my own Harry Potter forest, but that'll be another post. Enjoy! Opa Fritz



You can pose the Thestral without the hitch by taking the hitch piece off and replacing it with a small brick which is included in the set








The rear door opens





The Thestrals wings are moveable

No comments:

Post a Comment