Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2023

TRAIN TIME: Menard's #279-6130 M&M Party Bus (UFO) (2021)

I can't overstate how much fun I've had collecting and operating all these M&M trains and accessories I've been featuring here on the blog. Okay, fun is a relative thing, and at 70 years old I take what I can get but I'm pretty sure a much younger me would have fun even back in the day if these had been available. It helps of course that M&M's are one of my favorite candies. To put that in perspective: Lionel, MTH, K-Line, and Menard's all have produced or are currently producing a lot of different licensed candy, gum, and snack products. I don't even intend on trying to buy them all because I just don't like them all - simple! Enjoy! Opa Fritz





















































No comments:

Post a Comment