Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2024

It's A Small World After All: Empire Tow Truck - Green HP

The second of three Empire Plastics wreckers that were in my collection. This was another photo set wherein I ended up not getting my usual 12 shots in. I remember the day I was taking all these small vehicle photos and it was like a production line: grab a vehicle, snap off a bunch of pics, put it aside, grab another, repeat. It got monotonous and sometimes the photos turned out blurry (so you won't see those here) and sometimes I forgot a pose. The reason for whipping through these was to have a record of them so they could be sold off - which happened shortly after the photo session. I think I kept a few behind but most everything is gone now. Enjoy! Opa Fritz












No comments:

Post a Comment