Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2024

Britains Toy Models Catalogues 1970 to 1979 Compiled By David Pullen (Veloce Publishing Limited 2019)

Soooo, I'm sitting here the other day thinking I didn't have any books on Britains toys and figures and I'm on the Internet trying to track down item numbers, years of production, or any other info that might help. On a hunch - and tired of sitting at the computer - I got up off my keester and went into The Cave to peruse the 'library' and lo-&-behold there it was - this fabulous compilation of Britains catalogs: 

Britains Toy Models Catalogues 1970 to 1979 Compiled By David Pullen (Veloce Publishing Limited 2019)

Originally published in 2010, I have the 2019 reprint by Veloce Publishing Limited

Dang! What a find! Yay! I also have an older book on Britains metal figures sitting out there in The Cave - good to know (NOW, will I actually remember it's still out there?). At 14.5cm x 21cm, its small size mimics that of the original catalogs and it's easy to lose yourself browsing its 304 pages. Each catalog year has a small color coded 'tab' at the top right of each page on which the year is printed. It's an easy index making it a snap to find the year you're looking for. If you're a fan of Britains toys, I highly recommend this book. Kudos to David Pullen for this terrific compilation! Enjoy! Opa Fritz





No comments:

Post a Comment