Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2024

GIANT Plastics Corp. (aka GIANT of Hong Kong) / Helen of Toy Space Toys - Pt 2 25mm Astronaut Pose 1

I wanted to start this GIANT series a couple of months ago, but ended up needing a missing Martian figure as well as one of the tanks. I was able to get the tank off of fleaBay for a decent price. Normally the Martian figures are pricey but I was able to get one from a fellow collector and facebooker for a lot less. The astronaut figures are a dime a dozen and can be had for decent prices. The figures themselves are 1/72 scale being only 1"/25mm H. All that being said, I'm still missing the spaceship that goes with these. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

All eight astronaut poses. 


I've labeled the poses in the order in which I took the photos. This guy was the first one I took photos of so he's given the honor of  'Pose 1'.













No comments:

Post a Comment