Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

GIANT Plastics Corp. (aka GIANT of Hong Kong) / Helen of Toy Space Toys - Pt 6 25mm Astronaut Pose 4

I'll tell ya what - it's been a rough month and it's been hard keeping my head in the game. I noticed that I mis-numbered the series parts, so had to go back and make sure each title was numbered correctly.  Everything is back on track and there shouldn't be any more faux pas', essential in that there are still quite a few posts to go.

Moving right along, up next in our look at GIANT 25mm is another adapted Little Green Army Man figure turned Spaceman. He's posed holding a walkie-talkie - a common pose for Little Green Army Men - but he's trying to talk through his helmet!  I s'pose - whatever works! Enjoy! Opa Fritz












No comments:

Post a Comment