To the best of my knowledge, the free version of Chat GPT doesn't allow you use and edit multiple images in a single chat. so if I want to portray a bunch of my figures in one image (like the multiple Dark Riders on horseback that I have), I'm gonna have to take them out of the tote bins, set them up and photograph them as a group shot, then load that one photo into Chat GPT and generate the image I want. At the moment I'm not prepared to go through all of that sooo, I'll be content to take whatever I already have and work with that.
This Gothmog on Warg figure is from Play Along Toys AOME Warriors and Battle Beasts series. Play Along did such an awesome job on these and their line of LOTR figures and scenes really was impressive but it was finite and left us collector's wanting for more. Now, I'm just anxious and curious to see what my 20+ year old photos look like with a bit of rendering using the latest in photo editing software.
Ed

No comments:
Post a Comment