This photo was among the first batch of pictures I took after finishing the Moonscape diorama board. The XV-2 Orbit Jet has been posted here on the blog before but the rocket ship was easy to access out in The Cave and I thought this diorama base would do it justice, as nearly every episode of the TV show took place right here in our solar system. I have the set of DVD's and watched every episode and, quite frankly, the settings almost all looked like the moon. I'll post this photo today and a few more over the next days because, ummm, I have almost nothing else to post - no new series and certainly no big series.
Ed
I really like how this photo turned out but the odd thing is, although the photo clearly shows a light from the right, all the lights in the room were turned off!
Unlike some of my other Orbit Jet photos, this one was not a collage built up in Photoshop, but rather a 3D model on a 3D diorama base with only shadows, contrast, and other small adjustments made.

No comments:
Post a Comment