Just four days ago I posted a plussed-up photo of Play Along Toys Eomer on Horseback. What I totally forgot to make note of is that occasionally Chat GPT will prepare two images and let you decide which one is better. Such was the case with Eomer on his steed Finrod.
First of all, Chat loves to add flags! Sometimes I'm okay with the flags, but mostly I Photoshop them out of the image instead of letting the Chat program edit it out. Why? Once you start asking the program to make a bunch of edits it totally screws up the image. I've found that if you're not satisfied with the first draft of the picture, one re-edit might solve the issue. If it doesn't - STOP! At this point the program simply becomes befuzzled and will screw up any further edits. It's best to make note of the mistakes and start all over again with more precise instructions.
When the program gave me the option to decide which of the two images I liked most, I decided the first image was the better of the two. The second image has way too many flags in it. I guess I'll need to get in the habit of telling the program not to add any flags at all. What a nuisance.
Ed


No comments:
Post a Comment