Pages

Monday, October 5, 2026

More Odds-&-Ends: Hingfat Mobile Missile / Rocket Launcher

While we're covering odds-&-ends, a couple of years back I picked up this tiny rocket launcher to go with my mini-trucks. At only $1 (maybe $2) it didn't break the budget but it turned out to be a tad bit larger than I expected for the mini-trucks. That's no biggie - it'll find a place somewhere on the battlefield. I believe this is Hingfat and was the kind of toy they include in many of their budget friendly playsets - the kind that come in tubs and buckets and loaded with pieces - and are great for including a ton of nifty accessories. The sets are mainly focused on modern day Little Green Army Man themes but the accessories are useable for several eras. The launch trailer measures 5" (12,70cm) L x 1.5" (3,81cm) W x 1.25" (3,17cm) H w/o rocket. It's 4.375" (11,11cm) H when the missile is raised.

Ed













The trailer will not sit flat on the surface when the launch rack is in this position.














No comments:

Post a Comment