Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

MPC Mobile Missile Vehicle with Multi-Rocket Launcher - Olive Green

What do you get when you have the Multi-Rocket launcher mated to the Mobile Missile Vehicle chassis? One bad-ass toy! :-) This rig is ready to r-u-u-u-u-m-b-l-e. I took these photos last August before taking stock of all my MPC gear. I could actually have placed four yellow rockets in the standby tubes but what the hey, it is what it is. Let's pretend one of the rockets was already launched! The springs in the upper launch tubes will hurl these a pretty good distance, unfortunately they tend to miss-fire. The force of the spring combined with the slippery plastic, and just moving the toy around will cause the rocket to slowly rotate within the tube and fire - as I found out the hard way when I got boinked in the noggin' while taking photos! hahahaha. If I want to, I can mount any of the rocket launchers or any of the missile towers on any of the different colored Mobile Missile Vehicles I have and just have a field day taking photos. And therein lies the problem. I could actually be there all day just taking pics of the different color combinations: naw - ain't gonna do it! Sooo, let's call it a day with this series of photos and we'll move on to another toy in the next couple of days. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina













2 comments: