Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Giant of Hong Kong Roman Chariot - Green/Blue

The Giant Roman series of toys came with chariots and castles - and I believe catapults - as their accessory pieces. For the next bunch of posts I'm going to present photo essays on the various color combinations in my collection. The chariots use one color for the frames and one for the filigree overlay. The wheels are always brown that I'm aware of, and the horses black or white or brown. As all the foot soldiers have holes in their bases any one can be used as a charioteer. They measure 3 1/8" (7.93cm) L o'all x 2 1/4" (5.71cm) W x 1 1/8" (2.85cm) H w/o figure. Enjoy!

Photographing these small toys has been a challenge and it takes quite a few shots to end up with what I hope are usable photos. The camera often times has problems focusing on the entire area of the toy, sometimes leaving portions out of focus. Anywho - Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment