Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Triang SpaceX Rocket Ship 'Hawk' (Golden Astronaut Swing Wing 'Hawk' Substitute)

The 'Hawk' aircraft I'm posting here is a Golden Astronaut substitute HOWEVER, while I took this toy out of the original GA blister card (that's why I know it's Golden Astronaut) I see no difference in this toy or of the photos of the Triang SpaceX 'Hawk' on the SpaceX Central website except perhaps the Triang "Hawk' may have come in a darker shade of orange as well, but the peel-&-stick appliqué and the striping is the same on both. So here's the deal. I'll post a couple pics of this GA 'Hawk' today and when we get to the Golden Astronaut series I'll post the full complement of photos then. The origins for this can be found on SpaceX Central. The 'Hawk' measures 4" (10.16cm) L x 1 3/4" (4.44cm) wingspan (wings retracted) / 2 5/8" (6.66cm) wingspan (wings deployed) x 1" (2.54cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz








No comments:

Post a Comment