Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2021

More Alamo: Davy Crockett King of The Wild Frontier Lobby Card Movie Lobby Card and My Fall of The Alamo Set-up

Some years back I had been pretty active with collecting Alamo toys and stuff but for some reason never messed around with the toys, did any set-ups, or even blogged the collection until now. I mean, I've done Little Green Army Men, Civil War, space, and my trains but the Alamo toys lay dormant. Welll, time to put them to use. The only space available is what used to be a part of my old Marxville and Plateau Railroad and you've seen it here on Toys and Stuff as the area that my temporary train layouts and toy set-ups have been on. My plan is to one day turn that into another train layout but then if I do that there won't be any room for toy set-ups - what a quandery LOL Enjoy! Opa Fritz


This Alamo set-up was put together using a variety of manufacturer's products. There are original Marx (the chapel and some walls), Marx Toys (aka Re-Marx, Modern Marx, Marx of Miami, New Marx) walls and figures, CTS gun ramps and figures, BMC/Americana figures and accessories, a TSSD retaining wall, a few Wm Britains figures, and some figures and accessories from unknown manufacturer's. I'll post more photos as time permits.





No comments:

Post a Comment