Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Original Marx Alamo Chapel and Walls

While I do not have an original Marx Alamo playset - any playset including the Sears Heritage sets - over the years I have managed to get their chapel and walls. In fact, I bought extra walls in order to make a larger compound if I wanted. The process has been slow going and just the other day I bought some repo pegs in order to attach the walkways/ramparts to some of my extra walls. Also slow is my getting around to posting things as these photos were taken way back in 2012 and I'm just now doing the whole Alamo toy thing!! Oh well LOL

Marx tin was the best in the business and it's hard not to love it for its artistry, even though as we all know, the orginal chapel bore only a slight resemblance to the toy version. Okay fine. Enjoy! Opa Fritz






















One wall without rampart, and one with


This photo only shows a couple of the walls in place.



No comments:

Post a Comment