Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Let's Chat: Play Along Toys Eomer on Horseback

Here we have Eomer on Horseback from Play Along Toys Warriors and Battle Beasts series (2003). 

Here's one thing I noticed about Chat GPT. If you're familiar with Photoshop's ability to create a .PNG image where the central subject is saved as an image while the remainder is cut out and made transparent, then you know it can be a dicey affair at best. Granted, I have an older version but the ability to make .PNG images is very, very sketchy and often times ends in failure. Chat GPT doesn't appear to have that issue. No matter what I've thrown its way, the program has been able to surgically slice around every angle, and into every nook-&-cranny and save and utilize the core image all the while building backgrounds and textures based on my prompts. I like!

Ed





No comments:

Post a Comment