Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2026

New Ray #60205 1/32 Scale Battery Operated Diecast King Tiger Tank (1998) Pt 1 - Box & Contents

Here's a toy that's been sitting unopened out in The Cave for many years. You can tell by the K*B Toys price tag of $7.99 that it's vintage, both by the price and the fact that K*B Toys went out of business years ago!

This is the sixth different WWII era New Ray vehicle I've covered to date and might be the last because I'm not sure there are any more WWII variants out there. I'll keep a lookout for any though. This set was made back in 1998 and is among New Ray's earliest offerings. I am really glad to have gotten this set out of its packaging and photographed as these toys aren't any fun sitting in their boxes and I'm not getting any younger. I'm gonna split this set into a series of posts as that'll buy me some time to prepare other posts. Today we'll just look at the box and contents.

Ed

Packaging









Contents

-King Tiger Tank
-3 figures
-2 large oil drums
-2 crates
-1 sign post

No comments:

Post a Comment