Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Processed Plastic MG Sports Car - Blue SP

Finally we can break away from what I like to call Processed Plastic's Big 5. Those five vehicles, and their variations, we've been posting for some time now were my favorites as a kid and are still some of my favorite toys. However, Processed Plastic - later to merge with Tim-Mee Toy, had more to offer than those five and the blog has seen it's share of their Little Green Army Men stuff. Today though we're featuring this nice MG sports car. It was one of a whole bunch of cars and trucks that were in one of my tote bins awaiting photography. The car measures 4.25" (10.79cm) L x 1.625" (4.12cm) W x 1.125" (2.85cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

At first I thought this was a Jaguar but the logo clearly show it to be an 'MG' and I'm guessing it was based on the MG 'A'




You can just barely make out the 'MG' logo above the grill











No comments:

Post a Comment