Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Lido 35mm Spacemen: 'COTZ' Strolling Alien - Red HP

Several things came to mind when getting this post ready: 

First the word 'kotz' in German = 'vomit' (German words beginning in 'k' are usually translated into English by replacing the 'k' with a 'c'). I can't unhear it in my mind arrrrgh!

Secondly - and this was an immediate connection for me - this figure simply reminds of an alien doing 'The Stroll' - a 1957 hit by The Diamonds. 😂 Don't ask me why but there you have it! 

Thirdly: Look closely at this sculpt. Did they mean for this to be a female alien???? It's not pictured that way on any artwork I've seen but those two protrusions are pretty damned pronounced!!!

Enjoy! Opa Fritz

50mm (size updated 5/24/2024) & 35mm
















No comments:

Post a Comment