Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fun Farm - Vintage 24 Piece Paper Farm

There being very little time for projects anymore I haven't posted any vintage paper for quite a while. I got this 24-pc vintage 'Fun Farm' paper kit years ago and always meant to print it out and build it but...

Okay, so maybe I'll never get around to actually building this but at least you'll have a chance, which is why I'm posting it here today. The kit itself appears to be one of those cereal premiums one sent away for by including a couple of box tops from your favorite cereal along with a few cents, however, there's no mention of a cereal company anywhere. The kit itself was made by Reed and Associates, Inc., Chicago, Illinois but Google searches turned up no clues about the business. The artwork is on the small size and the sheet only measures 8 5/8" (21.90cm) x 12" (30.48cm). I have a large format printer and IF I ever got around to building this I'd format the art to fit on a 11" x 17" piece of cardstock so that it would build into a larger size. Anywho, that's just wishful thinking but at least you guys can - Enjoy!  Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




No comments:

Post a Comment