Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

MPC Armored Personnel Carrier

I really wanted to start blogging space toys by now but some unfortunate family drama has played out recently and I have to flex my schedule and switch back to military stuff as time permits. I had been taking pictures of my Multiple Products Corp (MPC) toys since early last year and I think it's time to start hitting the blog up with those. In point of fact a bunch of MPC toys have already been posted - American Civil War toys and some Western, but now it's on to the modern era military goodies. In no particular order we begin our photo essays with the MPC Armored Personnel Carrier 7 1/2" (19.05cm) L x 3 3/4" (9.52cm) W x 3 1/8" (7.93cm) to top of hull. The carrier has a fold down ramp and a mounted machine gun. Machine guns for MPCs vehicles are very hard to find. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina





























2 comments:

  1. Good stuff and excellent photos. That MPC stuff is awesome. I like that MPC made vehicles based on real military hardware, even if they put their own interpretation on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Mike, I've got plenty more to come in the following weeks!

      Delete