Pages

Monday, July 24, 2023

Jada Toys #31703 1/32 Scale Diecast Classic TV Series Batmobile & Batman (2020)

Okay folks, for the next few days to a week maybe, I'll be back to posting vehicles. Working out in The Cave has been limited to maybe only a couple hours a day if I'm not interrupted. By that I mean, at this time of year it's hot out there and nearly all work gets done from about 7:30-9:30AM, unless I have to go grocery shopping - which is done intentionally early on in the day - at which time nothing gets done. I call those days 'interrupted days' when nothing whatsoever gets done. That being said, that has put me behind in photographing the Western toys.

But all is not lost as there's still a bunch of photos of other toys that can be blogged. Case in point: a few years ago during the lockdown, we went shopping at Target for some pandemic supplies - you know, toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissues - all the things you need to survive. Hmmm, did we buy food? Naw, don't think so - LOL While there I spotted four really cool Batmobiles by Jada Toys and scooped them up, costing all of about $30 (maybe $32) for all four + tax. Long time readers will remember that Batmobiles and Super Hero toys were a big thing here on Toys and Stuff but posting those has considerably slowed down. There was a Batmobile posted back in August 2021 - about the time these Jada cars were bought - but nothing since then. 

These Jada Batmobiles are nice in that they all include a nice display case and a diecast figure of the Dark Knight as he would've appeared relevant to the car. There are no 'operating features' such as opening doors or hoods, but that's fine as they're budget priced toys anyway. It measures 5" (12.7cm) L x 1 3/4" (4.44cm) W x 1 1/2" (3.81cm) H   Enjoy! Opa Fritz








Man I wish I could get a large size backdrop of the artwork for these cars




























2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the vehicles Ed, I'll have to look our for them here, but I have quite a few of the figures now, I think Brain Berke started me on them, then we found their stand at the toy fair, I love the thick enamel and the rich metallic colours, they aren't that dynamic, but they are VERY tangible!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In regards to the figures not being that dynamic, I'll have to agree with you on that Hugh. Most of my Dark Knight figures are in the standard 'hands on hip super hero' pose. I also have two (3?) sets of super hero figures that I've bought at that same Target store that I need to break out and photograph.

      Delete