Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Archer 1st Series Spacemen 'Men of Tomorrow' - Pt 7 Robot

Here's the last of Archer's 'Men of Tomorrow' series, the Robot. With its arms raised up the way they are I wonder what the designer's meant for him to be doing. Is he ready to smash something? Surrendering? Lifting? Oh well, it's just a toy - he's doing whatever it is you want him to be doing. 

Seven weeks ago I said these Archer figures would be featured once a week to buy me time to take more photos. Well, that didn't happen for a variety of reasons so until I get back into the swing of things I'm just gonna post what I can with the photos that's already been taken. Normally I don't like to recycle posts or photos but it's an option. Anywho, for today - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


















2 comments:

  1. I do like this robot, Ed. It did feature in a British Swift Morgan comicstrip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Scoop! It is a cool toy from the Golden Age of space toys. I have seen some of the Swift Morgan stuff. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery so they used an already great robot design :-)

      Delete