Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Forces of Valor (FOV) / Unimax FOV #99002 SSgt Rizzo 2005

For some reason, in my mind, I always referred to this series of five figures from Forces of Valor as their 'Band of Brothers' set. Band of Brothers was the immensely popular HBO series based on the book of the same name by Steven Ambrose. I only saw the series once and did enjoy it but just kinda never got around to watching it again - I'm just not that much into TV (I mean like right now I can tell you about P.J. Masks, Paw Patrol, Vampirina, Caillou, Doc McStuffins, Woolly and Tig, Topsy and Tim but don't ask me anything about the adult stuff - couldn't tell ya LOL). Anywho, none of the character names on this set match any of the character names in Band of Brothers so this set of figures is totally independent of the book/TV series. That being said, I don't know if these were based on real people who actually served in the 101st Airborne Division or if they were fictional. Well, on to the photos which I hope you - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina























No comments:

Post a Comment