Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

H-B Productions Hollyrock Director Fred & Cameraman Barney 1992 UPDATED

******UPDATED 13 APR 2018*******

I have since found out that these were Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal Premiums from 1992


I've become re-energized with my Flintstones collection and whilst rummaging around in The Cave I came across these two figures of Fred and Barney by H-B Productions from 1992. Fred (4"/10.16cm H) is holding a director's bullhorn and Barney (3 14"/8.25cm H) is holding a camera. They're both still mint-in-bag and were part of my earlier Flintstones acquisitions about 10 years ago or so. Along with the rest of the figures shown below (posted previously here on the blog) they make for a fine display. Right now all 6 are for sale on eBay (seller: marxtoynut) as I'm paring down the collection. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina








No comments:

Post a Comment