Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Back To Hogwarts: Down The Rabbit Hole to Oblivion LEGO #75954 Dumbledore Mini-fig with Pensieve

Here in the States we had a game show called Let's Make a Deal hosted by Monty Hall in which contestants had to choose whatever was behind Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3. Collecting Harry Potter stuff is kinda like that, but the only problem is that no matter which door you choose you will fall into an endless rabbit hole. 

It's kind fun actually!

Soooo, it looks like I chose the LEGO door and have taken baby steps into the Mini-Fig (figure) rabbit hole. LEGO has something along the lines of several billion different Harry Potter themed sets and pieces to collect (maybe I exaggerate, it's only like half a million things you could buy!). The other week I was on Amazon (first mistake) looking for something else, when the pop-up ad for Harry Potter toys appeared and one thing led to another and before you know it a couple of figures mounted their broomsticks and flew to my house. Okay, well Dumbledore just apparated here - he doesn't use brooms.

The mini-fig's are cool and they won't break the bank if you just buy one or two and they certainly don't take up a lot of display real estate in your house or apartment. Have you ever seen some of the Hogwarts school builds on the Internet? I saw one the other day that was so big, it wouldn't even fit in my living room and kitchen combined! (which isn't saying much cuz we live in a postage stamp sized house). Anywho, all that being said, here's the Dumbledore with Pensieve figure I picked up. I didn't do the whole photo essay thing I usually do with figures but this is enough for now. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

The mini-fig's come in mini packages

I found it odd that, with the two figures I bought, they only came with one wand even though the sprue accommodates two wands!





No comments:

Post a Comment