Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Arto's Tarheel Industries No. 5918 Moon Rocket Nova III (Complete and with Original Card)

Before I forget to post this (again - been wanting to do this for the past two years), a quick diversion from our look at Lido Captain Video spaceships.

A couple of years back I had the opportunity of photographing fellow collector Arto H.'s Tarheel Industries No. 5918 Nova III spaceship.  I posted my own sample back in 2020, but mine is missing the canopy and had no packaging. Arto's sample had already been removed from the blister pack by a previous owner and fortunately all of the packaging was saved. This allowed me to photograph the whole shebang! Enjoy! Opa Fritz

My sample missing the canopy. A Golden Astronaut figure is shown for size comparison.

Here's a Tri-ang Nuclear Freighter alongside one of their astronauts. It's interesting how we associate these miniscule spaceships with the 1/72 scale figures, when in fact the large ships from companies like Tarheel are more on-point!


Arto's Moon Rocket Nova III














2 comments:

  1. Hi Ed, I hadn't seen this when I posted just now, not intending to tread on your toes!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No biggie Hugh! Convergence is bound to happen from time to time in our posts which is okay because different information may come out between the multiple posts.

      Delete