Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

King & Country Sands of Iwo Jima 54mm Japanese: JA01 Crouching w/Sword

This month marks the end of World War II with the signing of the surrender by the Japanese. One of the things I collect is military toys but long time readers are probably wondering why I don't post more? I dunno, just ain't got around to it yet :-) Anywho, many years ago I received a King & Country Sands of Iwo Jima diorama base and a bunch of figures as payment for some help I gave a friend. The diorama base was sold last year and I just never got around to photographing and posting the figures. Well, it's time to start. I wish I could have done more to celebrate the end of hostilities but time is no longer my friend and runs from me whenever he sees me approach! The 'JA01' designation in the blog title appears underneath the base of the figure. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

















No comments:

Post a Comment