Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Britains 54mm 1st Series Foot Knight No. 694 1971

Okay all you Britains experts out there, I'm sure you've already spotted the big faux pas in these photos. Here's the scenario: I buy a bunch of these figures and start photographing them. "They look nice" I think to myself. Happy with my measly efforts I put them away to be played with at a later date when I have some more 'me' time (all this was back in June of last year mind you). A few weeks ago I posted the pics in one of my facebook groups and one observant reader says something to the effect that the figure looks great - even with that Old West American Indian spear! DOH! Oh crap! LOL I never even noticed, and not having any of Britains Old West figures with all their accouterments I just didn't catch it. Since then I've been involved in other projects so haven't had the 'oomph' to re-photograph any of my goofs but hopefully I can make amends before too long. For what it's worth I still hope you - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina














No comments:

Post a Comment