Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Safari Knight vs. Tudor Mint Large Gothic Dragon: Fun With Photoshop Pt 1

George Harrison once said, "If you don't where you're going, any road will take you there."

That's kinda where I'm at with the blog. I've got a lot of things in the works for presentation but I also have a lot of things going on the home front and the job front, so mentally my plate is full. It's like playing a game of mental Tetris trying to make all the pieces fall into place where I hope they should be. Okay, that being said, last month I pulled out my Safari Knight and horse and Tudor Mint Large Gothic Dragon and made the two spar off in an epic duel. I'm not sure who won this round but I had fun goofin' around with the pics in Photoshop. I took a whole bunch so in the coming week or so they'll be front and center on the blog. Hope you - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina

The basic initial set-up was the dragon and knight sparring on my generically scenicked base. As the photo shoot progressed a few more details were added. 







No comments:

Post a Comment