Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Andy Gard Troop Carrier Truck

This will be my last Andy Gard post for a bit. I'm missing the Weasel (the last of six vehicles in Andy Gard's line-up) and I haven't yet photographed any of the figures, so until I get that last vehicle and photograph the Army men, this will do. Andy Gard also made battery operated R/C Jeeps (the kind where the battery box is attached to the Jeep by a long wire) which are a bit bigger but I have no interest in those so won't pursue buying any. Differences between this Andy Gard truck and MPC's Troop Carrier will be discussed below. This truck measures: 7.25" (19.05cm) L x 3" (7.62cm) W x 3.5" (8.89cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz














The Andy Gard truck has metal axles

(L) Andy Gard (R) MPC


The Andy Gard truck has full grill detail. The MPC truck has a big 'M' in front


The Andy Gard tow hook doesn't have that odd bit of plastic sticking up from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment