Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Mini-Army Trucks - Part 2 Second Set Humber Type 2/3A - Rocket Launcher

Like the last set of mini-trucks I posted, I only have six vehicles. I have no idea how many different vehicles there were for each group but I'll post what I have. Both sets have solid or filled in windows. Other differences are covered below. Enjoy! Opa Fritz


(L) You cane see by this composite photo that the hood on the left (from the previous set of vehicles posted) has somewhat gentle curve downward. In addition, the fender has more of a curve to it.
(R) The right truck's hood has a sharp 90° downward bend to it and the fender is more angular


This set of mini-trucks sports loads which can swivel as well as elevate. The rocket is also 'beefier' however neither of them actually launch.














No comments:

Post a Comment