Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

It's A Small World After All: Unk Mfr - Double Decker Trolley - Yellow SP

This is the last look at the small buses/trolleys that used to be in my collection. When I first looked at this I thought it was the result of a toy maker's fantasy, but then I came upon a couple of Y'allTube videos which show trolleys just like this running in the U.K and the videos I saw featured restored vintage trolleys of this outline. They were sooo cool and fascinating to watch. This particular toy had no maker's marks. Enjoy! Opa Fritz














2 comments:

  1. Could be from one of those late Lido HK-import antique vehicle sets Ed? Especially if it's soft plastic?

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at Kent Owen Sprecher's 'Toy Soldier HQ' website and couldn't find one of these among the Lido sets. The website is huge and maybe it's buried among all the other toys somewhere.

      Delete