Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Some More Lemax Stuff For Halloween: Lemax Set#44743 Spookytown This Way From 2014

Wow! It's been four years since my last Halloween set-up! I don't mean to not do holiday set-ups but sometimes life gets in the way and I end up just not feeling like doing anything. However, I have been picking up the odd piece here and there for whatever future project may indeed see the light of day. Over the next few days I'll show some of the Lemax things that flew in the door the past few years. Ya know, I did a quick search on Lemax Spooky Town offerings in fleaBay the other day and it came up with over 12,000 hits!! Holy Cow! Yeah, it's a good bet I'm not gonna be buying that much, but I do search for the whimsical and funny and when something strikes my fancy - and it doesn't cost too much - then I may go for it.

Todays' offering was offered in 2014 but I got it last year or year before last - don't remember now. It's a nice little sign-post to place at my towns' entrance and measures 3 3/8" (8.57cm) H. For some of my Lemax decorations I dispensed with my normal 12-views per photo essay. Gosh, I just don't feel up to it anymore. That being said - Enjoy anyway! :-) Opa Fritz






No comments:

Post a Comment