Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Marx #1350 Trestle Bridge w-Spotlight

Wow, I was lookin' at the photos that are ready for posting and there's not much left to offer by way of Marx metal stuff! There's a few tin-litho Marx playset items to photograph but once they're done I'll have to post other stuff. Oh well.

For now though, let's take a look at Marx's Pre-war #1350 Trestle Bridge. As far as I know, these were only offered in one color - painted silver. It measures 24" (61cm) long and this one comes with a light which receives its power via track connector.  The box art, like most of Marx's train box art, has such a cool retro look to it. It's funny saying things like that because back in the day when this was brand new, the art was the latest and greatest. I had always wanted one of Marx's trestles on my train layout but it just didn't work out that way. At least presenting it here gives a chance for all of us to - Enjoy!