Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Ideal 40mm Chuck Wagon - Yellow-Blue SP

I haven't featured much by way of Ideal's Western toys over the years, even though this next batch of toys has been out in The Cave for years - it's only recently that I got off my keester and photographed these. At the moment I have five useable wagons and only two hitches with horses, which means I had to cheat taking the photos as the same hitch will be used on more than one wagon.. These wagons are small - classified as 40mm - and as such would look awkward next to all those MPC ringhands I've been posting. However, MPC, Airfix, HG Toys, and China-made Cowboys and Indians are all available in 45mm so the wagons will fit right in with them. This Chuck Wagon measures 7 3/4 " (19.68cm) long overall x 2 1/2" (6.35cm) W x 2 3/4" (6.98cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

















2 comments: