Pages

Monday, October 16, 2023

PIRATES: Marx (of Miami) Captain Blood and The Buccaneers Set #4794 (1992) - Pt 3 MPC Recasts

What I really enjoyed about Marx of Miami was their willingness to mix and match toys from different companies to put together a playset with a cohesive theme. While 'Marx' was emblazoned on the box, these were MPC recasts. Pictured here are all the MPC items included in the set, except for the ships, which will be covered in other installments. Enjoy! Opa Fritz

MPC 60mm Ringhand Pirates and Weapons





MPC 60mm Rev War Ringhands and Weapons




MPC Rev War Style Cannon

















MPC Cavern



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh . . . that's the cannon I was looking for an ID on a few years back, think it might have been you who told me? Really nice model!

    H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have been the one to have told you Hugh but honestly this far on I can't remember - heck I can't remember yesterday! LOL The originals were hard plastic and these repops were in soft plastic - something I totally forgot to mention in the post. I've been wanting one myself for ages so am glad to have it.

      Delete