Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Blue Box Space Shuttle No. 6337

I got a pleasant surprise the other day when going through my photos and found  a bunch I took last year and never got around to editing and posting. Space toys has been a recurring theme on the blog since its start back in october 2010 and generally speaking I try to maintain posts as a series, concentrating perhaps on a particular company or maybe toys that are about the same scale but hey, it's okay to deviate from that format every now and then - especially when I don't know what to post next! (BTW, speaking about that, a couple of months back I promised to post the MPC dinosaurs but had to wait until the collection was complete - wellll, it's complete enough!! I hope to start that series of posts in another week or so.)

But I digress, today we're going to look at Blue Box's Space Shuttle No. 6337. The first pic was culled from eBay and while I don't generally like pulling from there to illustrate my collection, in this case it was a big help in identifying this piece. The Blue Box shuttle measures 4 1/2" 1(11.43cm) L x 3 1/2" (8.89cm) wingspan x 2" (5.08cm) H and has a friction motor. Enjoy! Opa Fritz














Blue Box (L) HG Toys (M) Golden Astronaut Apollo Moon Exploring (R)






No comments:

Post a Comment